Welcome to Wednesday Q&A. Today we are talking about Disney’s Festival of Fantasy Parade at the Magic Kingdom.
Q: What time is the Magic Kingdom parade?
A: There used to be a running joke among cast members about just how often people would ask “What time is the 3:00 parade?” Well, now that joke is on them because Disney’s Festival of Fantasy Parade is now shown at 2:00 p.m. in Magic Kingdom park. This change began in August.
The Festival of Fantasy Parade is awesome in my opinion so plan your schedule accordingly. Here are some other facts about the parade:
– The parade is 12 minutes long.
– Some of the amazing sights during the parade are:
- A garden of Disney Princesses, starring Cinderella, Belle, Tiana, Elsa and Anna
- Flynn Rider and Rapunzel from Tangled sailing in an ornate longship in search of another “best day ever”
- An under-the-sea jubilee starring Ariel, Sebastian and an enchanted ocean ensemble from The Little Mermaid atop a sparkling music box
- Peter and Wendy from Peter Pan soaring through the sky aboard a pirate galleon pursued by Captain Hook, Mr. Smee and Tick-Tock the Crocodile
- Merida from Brave and her triplet “bear” brothers atop an enormous bagpipe, accompanied by a troupe of Scottish dancers
- Maleficent as a fire-breathing, clockwork dragon wrapped in battle with Prince Phillip and his mighty Sword of Truth
- High-flying fun with Mickey and Minnie in a giant hot-air balloon, plus a cavalcade of beloved Disney Characters from Pinocchio to Snow White
– Get a seat at least 45 minutes ahead of time, or more on extra busy days (see parade route in red dots on map shown below).
– Be sure to check the Times Guide at Magic Kingdom park for the performance schedule. This is an outdoor parade and subject to cancellation due to inclement weather.
Need help planning your Disney vacation? Contact me anytime by email at Brenda@pixievacations.com or by phone at 281-935-7518.